To request a custom quote, please fill out the inquiry form below.
One of our Sales Executives will call to discuss your request in detail and provide an accurate price for your job. It is helpful to have an idea of what products you're interested in, quantity, colour, decoration type and location, artwork completed and an idea of artwork size.
Monday - Thursday: 9am to 5pm
Friday: 9am to 4pm
Saturday: by Appointment
03 9372 6033
03 9372 5143
178 Mt Alexander Road
Flemington, Vic. 3031
Step 1. Determine Your Requirements
– Who needs uniforms, what type of garments and in what quantities?
Step 2. Browse & Make A Short List
– While browsing our online suppliers make a note of the Brand, Style Number and Colour of garments/products you are interested in
Step 3. Inspect The Garments
– If possible we recommend that you visit our showroom where we have hundreds of sample garments for you to browse.
* Please note that we may not have the exact garment, colour or size that you are interested in as there are literally thousands of available garments across sizes and colours and it is not feasible for us to have them all as samples. Consequently we recommend that you contact us before coming in if you wish to see something specific to confirm availability.
Step 4. Make A Decision
– You will need to decide on what garments you want, what colour you want and what quantities are required.
Step 5. Supply Artwork for Printing or Embroidery (if required)
– If you want your logo or any artwork to be produced on your garments you will need to provide this to us. Simple text (in standard fonts) can be done without any artwork. In general artwork should be presented as a digital file in EPS or PDF format, other formats may be suitable in some instances. We will discuss this with you at the time.
Step 6. Check Quotation
– Once you provide us with your selected styles, quantities and artwork we will provide you with a written quotation.
– It is your responsibility to check all item codes, descriptions, sizes and colours on your quotation are as you specified. We accept no responsibility for quotes that have been approved with errors.
Step 7. Sign Quotation And Return It To Us
– Once you have signed the quote and returned it to us you are committed to the order and are liable for any costs incurred such as set up fees, fitting samples etc if you cancel your order from this point on. The signed quotation is your binding acknowledgement that you accept the quotation as outlined and agree to our standard trading terms and conditions, terms and conditions may be viewed [here].
Step 8. Pay Deposit
– Before we commence production of your order we need to receive your deposit or full payment as specified on your quotation.
Step 9. Artwork Approval
– You will be provided with a physical embroidery sample or digital artwork proofs for all items that you will need to ensure is correct, then sign and return to us.
Step 10. Order Moves to Production
– Turnaround times are generally two weeks. Every order is different so please speak to your Sales Executive to get a better idea of when the order will be completed.
– Factors which may increase these times include: garments being out of stock, garments that have been damaged or stained during production that need replacing, orders that have garments from several brands, deposits not being having been paid etc.
– If you have an urgent deadline please let us know before you approve the quotation so we can make arrangements to accommodate your request. If the order is not collected on the date requested by the customer there will be a $25 late fee charged. Fee will be waived if EmbroidMe Moonee Valley is notified of the date change 24 hours before scheduled deadline.
Step 11. Pay The Balance Of Your Invoice (if applicable)
– We will notify you when your order is ready. If you haven’t already done so you will need to pay the balance of your order. Full payment is required upon pick up of goods or before despatch.
Step 12. Pick Up and Delivery
– All orders are to be picked up by customer unless delivery is requested
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. Please speak to your Sales Executive to set up delivery and charges
Step 13. Enjoy!
– We love to hear feedback about the quality of service and products. Feel free to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to future endeavours!